Sunday, December 4, 2011

Daily Flash 2012 - the Leap Year Edition!

Woohoo! It's finally here! I'm thrilled to be a contributor of this anthology. My pieces are entitled: Reclaimed, Thief, Ascension, and The Whispers.

I'm in some mighty fine company as many of my online writing group friends have contributed as well!

Tammy Crosby ~ Pat Hollett ~ Anne C Michaud ~ JD Waye ~ to name a few...

Daily Flash 2012 can be purchased at Pill Hill Press and on Amazon.

I can't wait to get my hard copy of this anthology and have "the gang" sign it!

While I'm on the subject of anthologies, I'd like to remind you about my collaboration with Pat Hollett and Tammy Crosby compiling wonderfully dark and delicious stories from 6 words to 5K for Bleeding Ink - a collection of dark tales. For those of you who love writing dark tales, please check out our INKBABES site for all the juicy info regarding submission guidelines and specifics. We are Ever Yours...

May your Muse inspire....
Lisa

No comments: